1.- Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.dapin.es, which puts at your disposal: “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” at Avda. Fuente Nueva, Nº5. Local 10C – 28702 S. Sebastián de los Reyes (Madrid), provided with CIF W4841211H and email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Browsing the website of www.dapin.es attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The USER undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The USER will respond to “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
2.- Legal information
In accordance with Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) and Law 56/2007, of December 28, on Promoting Measures of the Information Society, it is reported that this web page, www.dapin.es, belongs to “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” with CIF number W4841211H and registered office at Avda. Fuente Nueva, Nº5. Local 10C – 28702 S. Sebastián de los Reyes (Madrid).
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website upon prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
3.- Conditions of access and use
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or performing actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” or third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- It is forbidden to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround the page or allow the visualization of its contents through Internet addresses other than those of the page and, in any case, this prohibition also includes that they are viewed together with foreign content to the page, so that:
- Produce error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the content.
- Assume an act of unfair comparison or imitation.
- Serve to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and the prestige of “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA”
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
- In no event shall be expressed in the page where the link is located that “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” , has consented to the inclusion of the link or otherwise sponsors form, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
4.- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who It has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself , as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” declines any responsibility regarding the information that is found outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. www.dapin.es does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
“DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” informs you that this page does not have viruses or spyware.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites that do not belong to our entity, “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer.
5.- Data protection.
By virtue of the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LODGDD) and in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 of April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD), we inform you that the personal data voluntarily collected in the form on this website or email and accept their submission, you are authorizing them to be incorporated into a file owned by “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA”.
“DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” , strictly complies with the duty of secrecy of personal data and the treatment of them confidentially, assuming, for these purposes, the necessary technical, organizational and security measures to avoid their alteration , loss, treatment or unauthorized access. “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA”, is totally exonerated of any responsibility if the information provided voluntarily, is incomplete, not truthful or unrealistic by the USERS of this web page: www.dapin.es, “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” You agree not to assign, sell, or share the data with third parties without your express approval.
“DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” guarantees that the data will be processed in order to maintain the appropriate commercial and promotional relationships on the services of this company, with you or the entity that you represent.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability of your data, of limitation and opposition to its treatment provided in the aforementioned Regulation, notifying it in writing to the Data Protection Officer of “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA ”, in Avda. Fuente Nueva, Nº5. Local 10C – 28702 S. Sebastián de los Reyes (Madrid), or through the email address email@example.com .
Our policy regarding email is focused on sending only communications that you have requested to receive. If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer you through them the possibility of exercising your right of deletion and waiving the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Sending the word “BAJA” through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through its site Web.
|Basic information||Additional Information|
|Responsable||“DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA”||
Postal address: Avda. Fuente Nueva, Nº5. Local 10C – 28702 S. Sebastián de los Reyes (Madrid)
Telephone: 916 625 770
|Purpose||Management and customer service
Contact data management
|Personal data is collected for the purpose of providing and maintaining the contractually agreed services as well as being able to inform you about new products and services.
The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated way and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.
“DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” will proceed to treat personal data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner.
The personal data collected through the information request web form is intended to send commercial information about our products and services.
|Leg i timación||Consent of the interested party||
The treatment of your data is based on the consent that is requested through the contact form on the web www.dapin.es.
|Recipients||Intended recipients for the main purposes.||
“DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” informs users that their personal data will not be communicated to third parties, with the exception that said data communication is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a relationship contractual with a person in charge of treatment. “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” maintains strict criteria for the selection of treatment managers and undertakes contractually with each one to comply with and enforce the obligations established in terms of data protection
|Rights||Exercise of rights.||As an interested party, they can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, or opposition. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time for the purposes for which you have given consent.|
|The interested party has the right to the portability of the data and, therefore, to receive the personal data that concern them in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, in order to be able to transmit them to another data controller.|
|In certain circumstances, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.|
|Interested parties have the right to complain to the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es).|
|You can exercise your rights by submitting a letter to Avda. Fuente Nueva, Nº5. Local 10C – 28702 S. Sebastián de los Reyes (Madrid)
You must specify which of these rights you request to be satisfied and, in turn, must be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent identification document. If you want to have a model for it, you can:
· Use an official model of the Agency: https://www.aepd.es/regdamientos/derechos/index.html
· Request a model: email@example.com
6.- Cookies policy.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize it. The set of “cookies” helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to better understand the navigation of our users, the products of interest to them, their searches, etc.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your equipment and that, in return, their activation allows you to optimize navigation, online purchases, improve the user experience, etc.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them :
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose :
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application.
- Preference or customization cookies: these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics (eg language, region from which they access, etc.)
- Analysis or measurement cookies : are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users on the websites to which they are linked.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated :
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
The website www.dapin.es that you are visiting uses its own and third-party cookies to improve navigation and obtain statistical data. Depending on the purpose, we use technical, preference, analysis and behavioral advertising cookies. In the same way, depending on the period of time they remain activated, we use session and persistent cookies.
You can accept all cookies by pressing the “Accept” button as well as configure or reject their use by pressing the “Configure” button.
7.- Intellectual and industrial property.
All the contents of the page: www.dapin.es, are the intellectual property of “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA”. or third parties and may not be reproduced, copied, pasted, linked, transmitted, distributed or manipulated in any way and for any purpose, without the prior written authorization of “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA” maintaining at all times the ” copyright ”intact and any other indicator of the intellectual property of the materials or contents. Any use or modification of the Material or the Contents for any purpose other than that authorized in the General Conditions will be considered a violation of international copyright laws, which protect copyright.
8.- Legislation and jurisdiction
For any litigious matter that concerns the website of “DESIGN AND PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL, CA”, Spanish law will apply, with the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain) being competent.